Here at Holland Rugs we are a true full submersion rug washing facility. We wash rugs from around the world, by hand, and one by one. Every rug is different and requires a unique approach in order to get it fully clean and to respect the health and life span potential of the rug. Unlike some rug washers, we dont use large tubs where 10 or more rugs are washed together. We know our customers would not want a stranger's dirty rug washed with theirs. We use only tried and true shampoos that are specifically formulated for the fibers we are cleaning whether silk, wool, or cotton. We dont believe in the use of destructive bleach products that the large rug washers use. Your rugs safety is our first priority.
We are proud to offer the industry's best turnaround time at 1 week while our competitors need 2 weeks. Our plant is set up to be very efficient which allows us to give our customers the best value around. We deliver an exceptional customer experience from the first call to the delivery of clean rugs to your home.
We are able to 100% guarantee our state of the art pet odor removal treatment. We dont think pet issue should be a reason to through away an otherwise good rug or a reason to be embarrassed to bring it in for cleaning.
In addition to a showroom full of beautiful unique rugs for sale, Holland Rugs is proud to present the most eco green rug restoration plant in the world. Every step of restoring a rug and running a rug shop is as clean as it can be. Solar roof panels provide our electricity, rain catchment provides free water, all rugs are wrapped in recycled paper, not plastic bags. All cleaning products we use are plant based and biodegradable. We use a large deep freezer to remove moths and larvae from a rug instead of the harsh chemicals most rug care companies use. We believe that keeping a rug usable for as long as possible keeps a lot of trash from the landfill and that is good for the planet. Although many rugs are wool/cotton and don’t hurt the environment, many others are made from plastics that last hundreds of years before degrading in a landfill.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Extraordinary cleaning service.state of the art equipment and cleaning facility will clean your valuable rugssafely and efficiently. Conscientious and courteous staff. Your rugs are in good hands.
- Holland Rug Spa is Awesome!!! The service is incredible & you wont be disappointed. We wouldn't go anywhere else. They are the Best!!!
- Fantastic job cleaning my two rugs... Thank you for getting them back to my quickly as promised. FIVE STARS!!
- A nice young man came over to our home and picked up our big area rug, then they brought it back a week later looking clean and smelling new. I'd recommend them to anyone because of the affordability and convenience they provided my family and I. Thank you Holland Rug Spa.
- Andrew and his team are awesome. Always on time, always the best price and the work is way above par. Thank you again Andrew for always doing a great job and making the entire process easy!
- These guys are the BEST. They have special equipment that goes much further than just cleaning the rug. Customer Service is number 1 for them and they are extremely concerned about their reputation. These folks a 1st class all the way.
- I used Holland Rug Spa to clean very old and expensive wool rug that the dogs had peed on several times, I didn't think that the smell was ever going to come out, Andrew went above and beyond to restore the rug back to new, looks great, smells great. Thank you Andrew and Wendy.
- Andrew and his team are kind, polite, and definitely go above and beyond. I took in a cheap rug in a last ditch effort before throwing it away. He tried to clean it and called me to say it wouldn't come clean because of the material. Even though he had done all the work he didn't charge me and asked me to bring another rug instead. I sent in three small wool rugs and they came back like brand new, including one that had what I was sure was a permanent mark on it - almost like tar. Holland Rug Spa is worth every penny they charge and a tip, for sure.
- I highly recommend this company. My wife bought a Groupon from this company to clean an area rug. The Groupon gave a size limitation and said for larger rugs additional fees may apply. And while our area rug was a lot larger, the owner said no problem and that there would not be any additional charge. And the rug came out great. Exceptional service and an honest and professional owner. They now have a new client for all my future area rug cleaning need Thank you VERY much!!!
- They were great. We had a bit of an over payment issue and they resolved it well. The turnaround was great and our rug was as good as new.
- This place is amazing! My rug has never looked so good. Years of shoes and dogs are all gone! Good prices and amazing staff! I really appreciate the care they put into all of their work. Will be coming back next time and recommending to all my friends!