- Full submersion rug washing: We do full submersion rug washing on rugs from around the world. This method is not to be confused with hot water extraction(carpet cleaners technique). Make sure if you have a carpet cleaning company pick up your rugs for cleaning that they are taking them to a full submersion rug plant and are not cleaning the rugs themselves. Carpet cleaning chemicals and equipment should never be used on wool or silk rugs. (pics of rug with bleeds of red from carpet cleaners).
We have a lot of rugs come into our shop with severe damage from carpet cleaners. These repairs if possible are very expensive and best avoided by selecting the right company to care for your rugs.
- Pickup/delivery service: Our standard pickup and delivery service is $50 and we will travel anywhere between Hollywood and Santa Barbara. For an extra fee and advanced notice we are able to remove any furniture that may be on top of the rug at the time of pick up and replace that same furniture upon delivery of the clean rug.
- Pet odor/stain treatments: We are proud to offer urine removal treatments with 100% guarantee that no urine smell will remain after treatment. We do not use any cover up perfumes to hide urine smell. We eliminate the source of the smell completely.
- Underlay padding sales: A good underlay pad will not only increase the life span of a rug by softening the foot traffic over it, but it will also stop unwanted movement of the rug across the floor and provide added insulation from sound and cold.
- Stain protector applications: Application of a stain resistor will enable you to have more time to remove a spill before it soaks in. It also will protect the rug from a spill becoming a permanent part of the rug.
- Wool care home product sales: We manufacture and distribute a general spot cleaning product that is safe on fine fabrics including wool and silk. We also make an odor remover that really works and is safe on wool. see our products and home cleaning tips at carpetanswer.com