In addition to a showroom of unique rugs for sale, we are very proud of our unique on site oriental rug washing facility. We designed it to not only be the most eco green textile washing plant in the world, but also to be the most effective way to get soil from a rug. A wool rug should never be cleaned like normal wall to wall carpeting. The detergents, heat and extreme suction will damage a rug and won’t even get half the soil out that our full submersion system removes. When you have a rug that you want deep cleaned safely, only trust a specialized rug cleaner who takes the rugs to a plant to be properly washed and dried. You will be glad you did.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Extraordinary cleaning service.state of the art equipment and cleaning facility will clean your valuable rugssafely and efficiently. Conscientious and courteous staff. Your rugs are in good hands.
- Holland Rug Spa is Awesome!!! The service is incredible & you wont be disappointed. We wouldn't go anywhere else. They are the Best!!!
- Fantastic job cleaning my two rugs... Thank you for getting them back to my quickly as promised. FIVE STARS!!
- A nice young man came over to our home and picked up our big area rug, then they brought it back a week later looking clean and smelling new. I'd recommend them to anyone because of the affordability and convenience they provided my family and I. Thank you Holland Rug Spa.
- Andrew and his team are awesome. Always on time, always the best price and the work is way above par. Thank you again Andrew for always doing a great job and making the entire process easy!
- These guys are the BEST. They have special equipment that goes much further than just cleaning the rug. Customer Service is number 1 for them and they are extremely concerned about their reputation. These folks a 1st class all the way.
- I used Holland Rug Spa to clean very old and expensive wool rug that the dogs had peed on several times, I didn't think that the smell was ever going to come out, Andrew went above and beyond to restore the rug back to new, looks great, smells great. Thank you Andrew and Wendy.
- Andrew and his team are kind, polite, and definitely go above and beyond. I took in a cheap rug in a last ditch effort before throwing it away. He tried to clean it and called me to say it wouldn't come clean because of the material. Even though he had done all the work he didn't charge me and asked me to bring another rug instead. I sent in three small wool rugs and they came back like brand new, including one that had what I was sure was a permanent mark on it - almost like tar. Holland Rug Spa is worth every penny they charge and a tip, for sure.
- I highly recommend this company. My wife bought a Groupon from this company to clean an area rug. The Groupon gave a size limitation and said for larger rugs additional fees may apply. And while our area rug was a lot larger, the owner said no problem and that there would not be any additional charge. And the rug came out great. Exceptional service and an honest and professional owner. They now have a new client for all my future area rug cleaning need Thank you VERY much!!!
- They were great. We had a bit of an over payment issue and they resolved it well. The turnaround was great and our rug was as good as new.
- This place is amazing! My rug has never looked so good. Years of shoes and dogs are all gone! Good prices and amazing staff! I really appreciate the care they put into all of their work. Will be coming back next time and recommending to all my friends!